[CCCure CISSP] Dictionaire

Aleksandar Bratic
Hi guys,

Is it possible to use dictionary on exam?

Regards,
Aleksandar

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Dictionaire

Doug Spindler

I’m making the assumption here you mean a foreign language dictionary.  The answer to that is yes it is, but you need to receive approval at the time you register to take the exam.   And as I recall depending on the country, the test center might have to provide the dictionary.  If you are asking about a dictionary that’s the same language as you are taking the exam then the answer is no.  The test is offered in other languages, do you speak a language other than one the test is offered in?