[CCCure CISSP] DC CISSP Study Group

Matthew Gonter
CCCure,

Here is a gosht email for a NOVA study group I am string to start.  Can you please send it out to everyone?

Matthew Gonter

Hello All,

I am looking to start a CISSP Study Group in the DC area.  If you are interested please contact me at [hidden email] with the Subject Line:  DC CISSP Study Group Interest.

Looking to kick off two sessions a week (Wednesday and Saturday).  Attempting to lock down a location that can support 8 people to start off.  Also looking for any CISSP’s that would like to join us and provide their experience or knowledge on subjects.  There will be a Meetup.com started as well to manage it all.

Contact me if you are interested.  I need to gage interest for selling points to a few facility providers. Thanks.
Matthew Gonter

Re: [CCCure CISSP] DC CISSP Study Group

nrasool
Hi matthew,
I would be in a study group. I have just begun my cissp self study and feel a study group can really benefit me.  Let me know when you have potential updates

V/r,
Nabil

> On Jan 3, 2014, at 12:25 PM, Matthew Gonter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> CCCure,
>
> Here is a gosht email for a NOVA study group I am string to start.  Can you please send it out to everyone?
>
> Matthew Gonter
>

> Hello All,
>
> I am looking to start a CISSP Study Group in the DC area.  If you are interested please contact me at [hidden email] with the Subject Line:  DC CISSP Study Group Interest.
>
> Looking to kick off two sessions a week (Wednesday and Saturday).  Attempting to lock down a location that can support 8 people to start off.  Also looking for any CISSP’s that would like to join us and provide their experience or knowledge on subjects.  There will be a Meetup.com started as well to manage it all.
>
> Contact me if you are interested.  I need to gage interest for selling points to a few facility providers. Thanks.
> Matthew Gonter

Re: [CCCure CISSP] DC CISSP Study Group

Matthew Gonter
Nabil,

Awesome!  Right now I am trying to make an email list of candidates who are interested.  Then an email will go out pointing everyone to the Meetup site with coordinating information.

Additionally, looking for facilities to host the study sessions.  Right now there are requests in to the Georgetown and a few friends that are apart of security groups in the Arlington Area.  Hopefully we can keep it metro accessible.

Hopefully I will have more for you by next week.  Thanks!

matt