[CCCure CISSP] Cognitive password and assisted password

[CCCure CISSP] Cognitive password and assisted password

Clement Dupuis
Good day to all,

I had a question sent to me.  I am forwarding to the list as I am mobile right now.

If anyone wish to help with the answer you are welcome.

I am not sure what the term assisted password is?

Clement

Re: [CCCure CISSP] Cognitive password and assisted password

Jim White

What are the chances that the reference is to “Assisted Password Reset”? A search on the Great and Powerful GOOG for “assisted password” returns numerous hits for “assisted password reset”.

Makes it difficult to interpret the original question, though.

Jim