[CCCure CISSP] CISSP Training Kit from David R. Miller, Brock Pearson [Microsoft Press]

[CCCure CISSP] CISSP Training Kit from David R. Miller, Brock Pearson [Microsoft Press]

Lukas Lehner
our worst enemy Microsoft will release July 22 (2013) a CISSP study
guide. Disclaimer: I am a UNIX/Linux guy.

Will you read in Microsoft book non-committed, non-biased info about
information security? What about non-Microsoft products?
Will (ISC)² continue to be multivendor and vendor-neutral? Does (ISC)²
have some kind of partnership with Microsoft?

I don't trust this.

Lukas