[CCCure CISSP] CISSP Endrosement Process.

[CCCure CISSP] CISSP Endrosement Process.

dinesh prasad

Hi,

Does any one knows what would be maximum time line in months to complete CISSP endorsement after passing the exam. I am not able to find the details in ISC2 website. Can anyone share the details plz ?.

Regards,
Dinesh

Re: [CCCure CISSP] CISSP Endrosement Process.

Pradeep Varadarajan
Hi Dinesh,
It's on the website - 9 months.

Pradeep