[CCCure CISSP] CISSP Attempts

Uday Kiran
Hi All,

Good day to all.

Here,I have a problem that I have been attempting this exam for 3 times with out success, can anyone help me out with some tips or from any perspective we have to attempt the questions??

My preparations comprise of,
Shon Harris 6th Edition with practice questions included in that.
Official ISC2 2nd edition
cccure.org practice questions
The Eleventh Hour by Eric Conrad

I am sure I have a required knowledge to pass this exam perhaps my weakness would be the perspective I was answering these questions. I was achieving 75 to 80% in both Shon Harrris exams and cccure.org practice exams as well.

Please advise me how to go forward.

Uday Kiran

Re: [CCCure CISSP] CISSP Attempts

Jim White

Just a wild guess, and I can’t speak with authority on your behalf, but my first instinct says that you’re over-analyzing the questions. How many are you re-visiting and talking yourself out of your first answer. Changing your answers is never a good idea. You can always think yourself out of a correct answer. Go with your first impression and instincts!

Good luck!

Re: [CCCure CISSP] CISSP Attempts

sathishkumar arumugam

I too agree with jim, many a times it has happened with me, alwsys the first answer i choose at the time of taking the mock tests are always right, the moment i revisit and change the answer it turns out to be wrong. Again im not an expert, but by experience i feel Jim is right..

Regards,
Sathish