[CCCure CISSP] CISM

Pradeep Varadarajan
I passed my CISSP last year and was thinking of attempting the CISM exam. I thought I'll start by asking CISMs and aspiring CISMs here first - what material do you recommend? And how does CISM compare with CISSP with respect to the material (is it 1 mile wide, 1 inch deep?), the exam etc.,

Hope Clement will forgive me for posting a CISM question to CISSP specific forum. Thanks in advance for your help.

Pradeep