[CCCure CISSP] After passing, what are you allowed to say about the exam?

[CCCure CISSP] After passing, what are you allowed to say about the exam?

Jon D
After you pass the CISSP, what are you allowed to say about it?
I don't want to get in trouble.
Obviously I can't repeat questions.

- Can I say what I thought the focus of the exam was?
- Can I say what topics showed up that I wasn't expecting?
- What else am I allowed to say about it?

Thanks,
Jon

Re: [CCCure CISSP] After passing, what are you allowed to say about the exam?

sabiodun
Nothing apart from "Thank you JESUS".
BR

Jon D <[hidden email]> wrote:

>After you pass the CISSP, what are you allowed to say about it?
>I don't want to get in trouble.
>Obviously I can't repeat questions.
>
>- Can I say what I thought the focus of the exam was?
>- Can I say what topics showed up that I wasn't expecting?
>- What else am I allowed to say about it?
>

>Thanks,
>Jon

Re: [CCCure CISSP] After passing, what are you allowed to say about the exam?

Jorge Maravi
hahahahahahah
pretty much true!!!!

>After you pass the CISSP, what are you allowed to say about it?
>I don't want to get in trouble.
>Obviously I can't repeat questions.
>
>- Can I say what I thought the focus of the exam was?
>- Can I say what topics showed up that I wasn't expecting?
>- What else am I allowed to say about it?
>

>Thanks,
>Jon

Re: [CCCure CISSP] After passing, what are you allowed to say about the exam?

Jon D
Hahahhaha  :)