[CCCure CISSP] AC question for CISSP

nrasool
All,
   I have an access control question.  I have been using the Eric Conrad Study Guide 2nd addition for my CISSP reading.  I have now gone on to the CISSP AIO Shon Harris book and went through her questions at the end of Chapter 3: Access Control.  The questions mentioned topics such as Service Provisioning Markup Language, Security Assertion Markup Language, Extensible Access Control Markup Language, and more.  These topics were not in the Eric Conrad 2nd ed book.  My question is will this be something in the CISSP exam or not likely to be testable?

Re: [CCCure CISSP] AC question for CISSP

Good day Nabil,

Subjects such as SAML,  OWASP, XML, are all on the exam for sure.

It is part of some of the items that were added to the CBK on the last revision.

As far as the other one, I am not sure